News Team Trinity to participate in Purple Stride in honor of David Allen

Aug 25, 2014
Team Trinity to participate in Purple Stride in honor of David Allen

In honor of David Allen, one of our founding partners, Team Trinity is participating in the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network’s Purple Stride Charlotte 2014 on Saturday, September 6th.

David was diagnosed with adinocarcinoma, a deadly form of pancreatic cancer with a 6% chance of surviving for five years, which means 94% of patients diagnosed with adinocarcinoma will be gone within five years. In the last 20 years, virtually no progress has been made in treating or finding a cure for pancreatic cancer. We’re walking / running to honor David and do what we can to raise both money and awareness for this deadly disease.

If you’d like to participate with us, we’d love to have you as a part of Team Trinity. You can sign up here to participate or if you feel so inclined, you can make an a tax-deductible donation online in any amount.

Click here to learn more about pancreatic cancer and the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network.