One of a kind Lake Murray development site available for sale
- Site consists of ±16.83 acres featuring approximately ±1,160' of shoreline with amazing Lake Murray views.
- Direct access via Dreher Island Rd. and Arrow Shores Rd. with multiple curb-cuts off Dreher Island Road.
- This site consists of three individual tax map parcels: 000900-02-01 (±15.5 AC), 000900-02-06 (±0.57 AC) and 000900-02-05 (±0.75 AC.)
- Zoned RD-Lexington County
- Site has exciting potential as a single-family subdivision with a conceptual plan showing ability for 35 lots with multiple access points.
- Two commercial structures are found on parcel 000900-02-005 (1701 Dreher Island Rd. These buildings were the former home to Frayed Knot Restaurant and Bar.
- the main commercial building consists of 2,100 SF and the adjacent building is 1,200 SF, with both buildings including improvements as well as improvements to existing docks. Please see flyer for further information on site improvements.
- In addition to the commercial sites, there are two residential structures found on site. These are in disrepair and will be torn down to make way for new development. Both residential properties have existing dock permits.
This is truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity on Lake Murray with endless potential. Please contact listing broker for further details or to schedule a tour of the site. Interested in touring the property but not located within the Columbia market? Take a moment to view our marketing video! Link to Video
±16.83 AC of Land
Parcel Identification Number
000900-02-01; 05; 06
RD - Lexington County