Historic Office Space in Downtown Columbia.
- The building is comprised of 4 floors equipped with elevator and stairwell access points and features natural light on the top three floors
- Building anchored by Main Street Public House, a ±6,000 SF version of Charleston’s King Street Public House
- Renovated in 2018. Total interior/exterior renovations include new mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, as well as interior and exterior finishes
- Located in downtown Columbia at the corner of Taylor and Main.
- Boasting convenient access to the surrounding amenities of the historical vista district, University of South Carolina campus, and the master mixed use Bull Street commons development
- 1,147 SF Direct
- 3,000 SF Sublet
- 6,322 SF Direct
13,400 sq ft
10,469 sq ft
1,147 sq ft
6,322 sq ft
$10.00 - $17.25 PSF, NNN