Historic Office Space in Downtown Columbia.
- The building is comprised of 4 floors equipped with elevator
and stairwell access points and features natural light on the
top three floors
- Building anchored by Main Street Public House, a ±6,000
SF version of Charleston’s King Street Public House
- Renovated in 2018. Total interior/exterior renovations include
new mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems, as well as
interior and exterior finishes
- Only 1 vacancy left at 3,000 SF
- Located in downtown Columbia at the corner of Taylor and Main.
- Boasting convenient access to the surrounding amenities of the historical vista district, University of South Carolina campus, and the master mixed use Bull Street commons development
±3,000 SF Historic Office Space in Downtown Columbia.
3,000 sq ft